- WHO WE ARE
- OUR WORK
- RESOURCES & TRAINING
- NEWS & EVENTS
- GET INVOLVED
Work with us
SNAICC has been supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families for over 40 years, resulting in many key milestones and achievements across the country.
Our diverse and dedicated team are passionate, experienced, skilled and committed to upholding the rights of the oldest continuing culture in the world.
Do you believe in creating a more socially-just society by promoting the rights, needs and aspirations of Aboriginal communities?
Do you want to work with an organisation that is proudly Aboriginal community controlled, representing the interests of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families?
Do you have experience working in areas such as policy, training, resource development, communications or community engagement?
We are always looking for committed and dedicated people to join our team.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- inclusive positive team culture
- opportunity to make a positive impact on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- attractive salary
- salary packaging ($15,900 tax-free salary component and an additional component of up to $2,650 tax-free to be spent on meals entertainment/accommodation & venue hire – subject to Government regulations)
- leave loading
- Cultural leave provisions
- flexible work arrangements.