- WHO WE ARE
- OUR WORK
- RESOURCES & TRAINING
- NEWS & EVENTS
- GET INVOLVED
Together we are one voice.
SNAICC members are the first point of contact for feedback and input.
By becoming a Member, you join the chorus of Australians speaking up for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families.
SNAICC is only as strong as our membership; the more members, the louder our voice!
Become a Member
Why become a member?
As a national peak body, we provide a platform for our members to have a stronger voice in influencing legislation, policy and processes to improve outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children.
As a member of the SNAICC community, you will have access to best practices through our policy briefs, resources, communications tools and sector development processes. We regularly share and promote our work with each other – and the wider community – and foster a sense of community through events such as National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Children’s Day and the SNAICC National Conference.
The first-hand expertise and critical knowledge of our members, supporters and services are highly valued in addressing pressing community needs and developing community-led strategies that will ensure our children grow up healthy and strong.
Now is the time to join SNAICC.
For $200 per year, you or your organisation will have access to:
- a national advocacy to make real policy change for our children
- regular updates on sector news, including members-only updates and communications
- the opportunity to participate in sector development and policy research
- invitations to events and SNAICC member webinars
- discounts on registration to the biennial SNAICC National Conference
- special offers for National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Children’s Day
- a dedicated community that shares knowledge, resources and best practice
- voting rights at our annual AGM (for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community-controlled organisations only).
SNAICC membership is available in two categories; Members (for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community-controlled organisations) and Associates (for other organisations and individual supporters).
To qualify for Full Membership, your organisation must be an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community-controlled organisation that works for the childhood development, safety and/or wellbeing sectors.
An Associate Membership is tailored for individuals and non-Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander entities working for the childhood development, safety and/or wellbeing sectors. Associates do not have voting rights.
Please complete our Membership Form and we will send you an invoice for payment via bank transfer or online with your credit card or PayPal.
Become a Member