Together we are one voice
By becoming a SNAICC member you join the chorus of Australians speaking up for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families. SNAICC is only as strong as our membership; the more members we have, the louder our voice can be!
Why be a member?
As a peak national body, we provide a platform for our members so we can have a stronger voice in influencing laws, policy and processes to improve outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children.
As part of the SNAICC community, you have access to best practice through our policy briefs, resources, communications tools and sector development processes.
We showcase and promote our work to each other and the wider community.
We share a sense of community through events such as National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Children’s Day and the SNAICC National Conference.
We value expertise from our services and supporters, including knowledge of pressing community needs and community-led strategies that see our children grow up healthy and strong.
Now is the time to join SNAICC
For only $200 per year, you will have access to:
- Voting rights at our AGM (for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community-controlled members only)
- Regular news on policy developments
- Participation in training and policy research
- Promoting your organisation through our events and communications
- Joining our national advocacy to make real policy change
- SNAICC Conversations: networking opportunities
- Membership certificate and resources
- Regular members-only updates
- SNAICC Annual Report
- Discount registration to the bi-annual SNAICC National Conference
- Special offers for National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Children’s Day
SNAICC membership is available in two categories, which have been tailored for both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community-controlled organisations (Members) and organisations / individual supporters (Associates).
To qualify for full Membership your organisation must be an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander entity that works for childhood development, safety or wellbeing. See below for what defines Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community control.
An Associate Membership is for individuals or non-Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander entities working for childhood development, safety or wellbeing. Associates don’t have voting rights.
Please complete our form and we will send you an invoice for payment via bank transfer or online with your credit card or PayPal.