Together we are one voice
By becoming a SNAICC member you join the chorus of Australians speaking up for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families. SNAICC is only as strong as our membership; the more members we have, the louder our voice can be!
Why be a member?
As a peak national body, we provide a platform for our members so we can have a stronger voice in influencing laws, policy and processes to improve outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children.
As part of the SNAICC community, you have access to best practice through our policy briefs, resources, communications tools and sector development processes.
We showcase and promote our work to each other and the wider community.
We share a sense of community through events such as National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Children’s Day and the SNAICC National Conference.
We value expertise from our services and supporters, including knowledge of pressing community needs and community-led strategies that see our children grow up healthy and strong.
Now is the time to join SNAICC
For only $200 per year, you or your organisation will have access to:
- join our national advocacy to make real policy change
- regular updates on sector news including members-only updates and communications
- opportunities to participate in sector development and policy research
- invitations to events and SNAICC member webinars
- discount registration to the biennial SNAICC National Conference
- special offers for National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Children’s Day
- a community that shares knowledge, resources and best practice
- voting rights at our annual AGM (for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community-controlled members only).
SNAICC membership is available in two categories, which have been tailored for both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community-controlled organisations (Members) and organisations / individual supporters (Associates).
To qualify for full Membership your organisation must be an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community-controlled organisation that works for childhood development, safety or wellbeing. See definition below.
An Associate Membership is for individuals or non-Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander entities working for childhood development, safety or wellbeing. Associates don’t have voting rights.
Please complete our form and we will send you an invoice for payment via bank transfer or online with your credit card or PayPal.
SNAICC Grievance Management Policy