Are you passionate about the rights, needs and aspirations of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, ensuring their safety, development and wellbeing?
SNAICC is seeking an experienced training professional for a position in our Training Team. Our training roles focus on the design, development and delivery of training programs for people working in the early childhood and/or child and family support services.
This is an Indigenous Identified role only open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
If you are keen to make your mark:
- engaging with parents and educators in early years services;
- working directly with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities across Australia;
- delivering early years and cultural competency training;
- empowering communities to fulfil their potential,
and you have:
- a background in training and significant workplace experience;
- experience and understanding of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people;
- sector experience in the early childhood/child and family support sectors;
- the ability to travel interstate regularly for 2-plus days at a time,
then we want to hear from you! Although this position is ideally based in Melbourne, applicants from other states will be considered.