SNAICC – National Voice for our Children is the national non-government peak body in Australia for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children. SNAICC provides a strong voice that promotes the rights, needs and aspirations of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, ensuring their safety, development and well-being.
SNAICC is seeking experienced training professionals. Our Training roles focus on the design, development and delivery of training programs for people working in the Early Childhood and/or Child and Family Support services.
If you are keen to make your mark:
- Engaging with parents and educators in Early Years services
- Working directly with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities across Australia
- Delivering family violence, trauma, and cultural competency training
- Empowering communities to fulfil their potential
And you have:
- A background in training and significant workplace experience
- Experience and understanding of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Sector experience in the Early Childhood / Child and Family Support sectors
- The ability to travel interstate regularly for 2 plus days at a time
Then we want to hear from you!
Fixed term, full-time positions with the possibility of permanent employment, located at the SNAICC offices in North Fitzroy, Melbourne. Training and Resource Officers can expect to earn between $63,000 and $68,304 depending on experience, plus superannuation and salary packaging. Additionally you will be able to access excellent professional development and training opportunities.
Applications should include:
- A cover letter outlining why you are applying for the position
- A resume with your skills, experience and qualifications, relevant to the SNAICC Training Officer role
- Written responses of how you meet each of the selection criteria, including short examples demonstrating your proficiency for each criteria
- Names and contact details for two or more recent referees
Application deadline is 5.00 p.m. Sunday 21 May.
Please send all enquiries to Susan Kay at firstname.lastname@example.org.