2 June 2015 | General Interest
Time is running out to qualify for Early Bird discounts to the 6th SNAICC National Conference.
Registrants are only eligible for an Early Bird discount until 12 June, which could save you up to 10 per cent on the cost of your ticket. Head over to the official SNAICC National Conference website to make sure you don’t miss out.
The Conference Program is now available, and includes 70 concurrent sessions to select from, including workshops, panel sessions and yarning circles.
The program includes participation from a diverse range of organisations and workers doing amazing work around the country; it will provide a great space for us to share, learn and have open discussions.
Confirmed keynotes and plenary speakers include:
- renowned Canadian developmental psychologist Professor Michael Chandler,
- CEO of Marninwarntikura Women’s Resource Centre, June Oscar,
- founder of the Telethon Kids Institute, Professor Fiona Stanley,
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Social Justice Commissioner, Mick Gooda,
- CEO of Ngaanyatjarra Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (NPY) Women’s Council, Andrea Mason,
- CEO of the Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency, Professor Muriel Bamblett AM,
- Executive Director of First Nations Child and Family Caring Society of Canada, Cindy Blackstock PHD,
- Judge Matthew Myers AM, Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
Visit the SNAICC National Conference website for more details, and to download a copy of the program.