21 November 2014 | Community Announcements
Pathways for Vulnerable Children
Reforming systems to improve service delivery & quality of care 17th & 18th March 2015, CQ Functions, Melbourne
SNAICC members quote CC*SNAICC & SAVE $100!
The number of children in Out of Home Care is constantly increasing. Both government and community service providers are finding it difficult to build organisational capacity whilst at the same time ensuring the safety of children in care.
Pathways for Vulnerable Children will examine the latest strategies promoting collaboration and innovation to improve service delivery and quality of care for vulnerable children.
You will learn how to:
- Build organisational capacity to improve quality and safety of care
- Strengthen relationships and partnerships to drive better outcomes
- Promote innovation to improve programmes and service delivery
- Improve stability and permanency of care
Featuring expert analysis from:
- Professor Muriel Bamblett, Chief Executive Officer, Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency
- Dr John Simmonds, Director of Policy, Research and Development, British Association for Adoption and Fostering, UK
- Robyn Miller, Chief Practitioner and Director Office of Professional Practice, Department of Human Services, VIC
- Simone Walker, Executive Director Safe Home for Life, Department of Family and Community Services, NSW + many more!
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit the Pathways fro Vulnerable Children website.
For more information or to register contact Criterion Conferences on 1300 316 882, visit www.outofhomecare.com or email email@example.com.
Don’t forget you must quote CC*SNAICC when registering to receive your $100 discount.