SNAICC – National Voice for our Children is the national non-government peak body in Australia for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children. SNAICC provides a strong voice that promotes the rights, needs and aspirations of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, ensuring their safety, development and well-being.
SNAICC is seeking an experienced senior training professional. Our Training roles focus on the design, development and delivery of training programs for people working in the Early Childhood and/or Child and Family Support services.
If you are keen to make your mark:
- Engaging with parents and educators in Early Years services
- Working directly with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities across Australia
- Delivering family violence, trauma, and cultural competency training
- Empowering communities to fulfil their potential
And you have:
- A background in training and significant workplace experience
- Experience and understanding of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Sector experience in the Early Childhood / Child and Family Support sectors
- The ability to travel interstate regularly for 2 plus days at a time
Then we want to hear from you!
Fixed term, full-time position with the possibility of permanent employment, located at the SNAICC offices in North Fitzroy, Melbourne. You can expect to earn between $70,000 to $80,000 depending on experience, plus superannuation and salary packaging. Additionally you will be able to access excellent professional development and training opportunities.
This is an Indigenous Identified role only open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. The filling of this position is intended to constitute a special measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and s12 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic).
Application deadline is 5.00 p.m. Wednesday 3 May.
Please send all enquiries to Susan Kay at firstname.lastname@example.org.