- This event has passed.
Through Young Black Eyes: Train-the-trainer workshop
October 23, 2017 @ 9:00 am - October 24, 2017 @ 4:30 pm$600
Learning objectives for participants
- Discuss issues in their communities relating to family violence, child abuse and neglect
- Discuss the strengths in their communities which may assist in addressing these issues
- Identify future goals and activities they can undertake in relation to addressing family violence, child abuse and neglect in their communities
- Increase confidence and skills running a workshop using the Through Young Black Eyes workshop kit, including through:
- clarifying the aims of their own future workshop/s
- designing a sample agenda for a workshop
- discussing the challenges in running workshops and how to overcome them.
For more information please contact Tanya Wells, SNAICC Training Projects Coordinator: email@example.com | 03 9489 8099
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.