Do you believe all children should grow up safe and happy? Are you passionate about supporting the rights of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children?
SNAICC – National Voice for our Children, the national peak body for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, is seeking an experienced Early Years Project Officer. The role will be part of SNAICC’s Sector & Practice Development team, which focuses on supporting organisations and workforce development in the early years sector.
If you are keen to make your mark:
- Engaging with parents and educators in early education and care services
- Working directly with Aboriginal and or Torres Strait Islander communities across Australia
- Supporting the development of place-based solutions in response to identified needs
- Empowering communities to fulfil their potential
and you have:
- A background in early childhood education and significant workplace experience
- Experience and understanding of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- The ability to travel interstate regularly for 2 plus days at a time
- A current driver’s licence
Then we want to hear from you!
This is an Indigenous Identified role only open to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. The filling of this position is intended to constitute a special measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and s12 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic).