The Domestic Violence Resource Centre (Victoria) is a statewide service in Melbourne, funded by the Department of Human Services.
- Initial telephone support, information and referral to services to assist people who have experienced family violence. Phone (03) 9486 9866, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- Supportive online information to help people who have experienced family violence.
- Training Courses for professionals to improve their skills in supporting survivors of violence.
- A specialist library which provides self-help material and is open to the general public.
- A quarterly Newsletter which includes a list of Victorian support groups.
- Publications and research, including books, kits and Discussion Papers.
Visit the DVRCV website for further details
- Helpful pamphlets, booklets and websites to assist survivors of family violence.