Register to attend the Conference now. Early bird closes Friday 21 June 2019 at 11:59pm AEST (GMT +10:00).
Please note you will be asked for the following during your registration:
- SNAICC Membership Number (if applicable)
- Credit Card details (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX). Should you require an invoice to be sent – please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Invoice option will only be permitted if funds can be settled within 14 days of receipt of invoice. A credit card merchant fee of 1.65% will be taken at time of payment.
- Proof of Full time Student Status (for student registrations only)
(all fees include GST)
|Registration Type – all prices include GST||Earlybird
|Indigenous Organisation & Students – SNAICC Member||$630||$740|
|Indigenous Organisations/Students – Non-Member||$693||$808.50|
|Non-Indigenous/Non-Gov Organisations – SNAICC Member||$840||$945|
|Non-Indigenous/Non-Gov Organisations – Non-Member||$924||$1,039.50|
|Government Organisations – SNAICC Member||$1,050||$1,155|
|Government Organisations – Non-Member||$1,155||$1,270.50|
Please Note: A limit of 2 staff may register at the organisation member rate.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander owned and operated organisations are eligible to apply for a travel subsidy to help cover the costs of sending representatives to the conference. Travel subsidy levels are as follows:
Group A: $500
Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane and regional towns or remote communities 300 to 600kms from Adelaide.
Group B: $750
Darwin, Perth, Tasmania, Cairns and remote communities more than 600kms from Adelaide, and non-remote rural cities and towns in all other states and territories.
Group C: $1500
Remote communities in the Top End Northern Territory, Western Australia, Torres Strait Islands and those not covered above.
Each organisation can apply for only ONE subsidy regardless of how many representatives attend.
SNAICC’s budget allocation for travel is limited. We hope to be able to allocate subsidies to all eligible organisations that apply, but if we have more applications than we can accommodate we will give preference to organisations that have representatives presenting papers, workshops or setting up displays at the conference. After this we will allocate subsidies on a first come first served basis.
Who can apply
- Travel subsidies are not available for individuals, government departments or non-Indigenous organisations.
- The subsidy is made to the organisation by electronic funds transfer once the subsidy has been approved and registration fees have been received.
Application for subsidy and processing of payments
- Please complete your registration online, or send your registration form and registration fee payments to the Conference secretariat.
- Travel subsidy funds will be transferred to successful organisations within ten working days of registration fees being received and processed. It is the applicant’s responsibility to follow up approval and receipt of travel subsidy with the Conference secretariat.
All cancellations and alterations to registrations and accommodation bookings must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat – email@example.com. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome. Cancellations due to failure of visa application will not be refunded.
Cancellations and “no shows” that have not paid will be liable to pay the full registration fee and any incidentals including accommodation. All approved refunds will be processed after the Conference.
Before Friday 7 June 2019 Full refund less a $200 administration fee
Between Saturday 8 June 2019 and Friday 5 September 2019 50% refund of the registration fee and incur any changes for cancellation of accommodation etc.
After Friday 5 September 2019 No refund. The Conference committee will consider cancellations of registration only under exceptional circumstances.
It is a condition of registration that full payment is received prior to the commencement of the Conference. If full payment is not received, delegates will not be admitted.
Payments can be made via the following methods:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
- Bank transfer: (Australian delegates only). Should you require a tax invoice – please Bank details will be supplied on your tax invoice if requested. Please email a remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note a 1.65% merchant fee will be charged upon payment.
In the event of industrial disruption or other unforeseen circumstances, the Host, Organising Committee and Encanta Event Management accept no responsibility for loss of monies incurred by delay or cancellation.