Registration Fees (All feed are inclusive of GST)
|Early Bird Fees||Standard Fees|
|Full Registration||Indigenous Organisations|
|Non-Indigenous / Non-Government Organisations|
|Day Registration||Indigenous Organisations & Students||$290||$360|
|Full Virtual Pass||SNAICC Member||$405|
|Day Virtual Pass||SNAICC Member & Non-Member||$220|
*SNAICC Members – up to two organisation members only entitled to members registration options
|Full Registration||Day Student Registration||Day Registration (applicable on nominated day only)||Full Virtual Pass||Day Virtual Pass (applicable on nominated day only)|
|In person access to sessions|
|Virtual Attendance at conference sessions in real time including live streaming of plenary presentations, a selection of concurrent sessions, panel discussions|
|Utilise a suite of tools to enhance your attendance including live Q&A, event notes, contact exchange and downloadable content|
|Delegate Satchel including lanyard and name badge|
|Conference program handbook|
|Electronic copy of the conference handbook|
|Tea Breaks and Lunches|
|Opportunity to arrange meetings with delegates, presenters & exhibitors through the Meeting Hub|
|Access to the exhibitor booths and poster displays|
|Virtual Access to exhibitors during advertised times to meet and interact with exhibitors|
|Exclusive access to conference content for future on demand viewing (for up to 30 days post conference)|
How the Virtual Pass Works
The registration process is the same for both face to face and virtual registrants. All delegates will need to register online via the Conference website: www.snaicc.org.au/conference.
Virtual attendees will be sent a registration link and a unique log in via email one week prior to the Conference. Instructions and tips for using the virtual platform will also be included in this email. Please check your junk folder if you do not receive the access email. If you do not receive the email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have this resent to you.
To familiarise yourself with the virtual platform ahead of the ASM, we recommend you take a look at the OnAIR Platform Video.
Registration Cancellation/Transfer Policy
All cancellations and amendments must be sent in writing via email to Encanta Event Management, the Conference Organisers.
The following cancellation charges apply:
- 60 days prior to the conference start day: Full Refund less a $150.00 administration fee.
- between 30 to 59 days prior to the conference: 75% refund less a $150.00 administration fee.
- 29 to 0 days prior to the conference: No refund.
(Application for refund will be considered under exceptional circumstances)
As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person without penalty.
SNAICC member Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander owned and operated organisations are eligible to apply for a travel subsidy to help cover the costs of sending representatives to the conference.
Travel subsidy levels are as follows:
Group A: $500 – Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, Canberra, and regional towns or remote communities 300 to 600kms from the Gold Coast.
Group B: $750 – Darwin, Perth, Tasmania, Cairns and remote communities more than 600kms from the Gold Coast, and nonremote rural cities and towns in all other states and territories.
Group C: $1,500 – Remote communities in the Top End Northern Territory, Western Australia, Torres Strait Islands and those not covered above.
Each organisation can apply for only ONE subsidy regardless of how many representatives attend. SNAICC’s budget allocation for travel is limited. We hope to be able to allocate subsidies to all eligible organisations that apply, but if we have more applications than we can accommodate we will give preference to organisations that have representatives presenting papers, workshops or setting up displays at the conference. After this we will allocate subsidies on a first come first served basis.
Who can apply?
- Travel subsidies are not available for individuals, government departments or non-Indigenous organisations.
- Organisations must be a current SNAICC Member
- The subsidy is made to the organisation by electronic funds transfer once the subsidy has been approved and
Full registration fees have been received.
Application for subsidy and processing of payments
- One person from each eligible organisation should indicate that they wish to apply for a subsidy on behalf of that organisation on their registration form. You will be asked to input the full name and select the subsidy group you wish to apply for.
- Please check with your colleagues and ensure that only one person applies.
- Please send your registration form and registration fee payments to the Conference Secretariat.
- Travel subsidy funds will be transferred to successful organisations within ten working days of registration fees being received and processed. It is the applicant’s responsibility to follow up approval and receipt of travel subsidy with the Conference Secretariat.