JUMPING CROCODILE CRUISE
Our mates at Spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruise is offering SNAICC’23 delegates 10% off their tours!
No visit to the Top End is complete without seeing the region’s most famous locals! With 30+ years of experience, no cages or glass, witness the iconic Saltwater Crocodile in action, while their experienced crew teach you about the biology and ecology of the creatures and the Adelaide River that they inhabit.
- View wildlife in a natural environment
- Boat cruise on the Adelaide River with guided commentary
- Purpose-built vessels with outward facing seating, ensuring
all guests have an uninterrupted view
- Sustainable off-grid facilities with viewing deck of surrounding
- Free tea and coffee
- Internationally recognised Animal Ethics Policy
To book, visit the website below and use the code SNAICC23 at checkout.
Spectacular Jumping Crocodile Cruises are a not-for-profit Indigenous-owned business proudly supporting the Anindilyawkwa community. Their cruise boats have hosted many of the world’s best media, from the film crews of a very well known English gentleman world famous for his wildlife documentaries, celebrities, and of course the important every day regular guests that make up the bulk of our tours.