The National Child Wellbeing Symposium will explore key policy challenges in promoting wellbeing among young people in Australia.
Held on 25 February in Canberra at the National Convention, the symposium will see National Children’s Commissioner Megan Mitchell launch the final Australia Child Wellbeing Project (AWCP) report.
The forum will focus on the issues raised by the findings from research that centred on a national survey of over 5400 young people aged 9-14 years.
- Associate Professor Gerry Redmond (Flinders University)
- Dr Jen Skattebol (Social Policy Research Centre, UNSW)
- Professor Peter Saunders (Social Policy Research Centre, UNSW)
- Dr Petra Lietz (Australian Council for Educational Research)
- Dr Sue Thompson (Australian Council for Educational Research)
- Dr Cassandra Goldie (CEO, Australian Council of Social Services)
- Professor George Patton (Director of Adolescent Health Research, Royal Children’s Hospital)