Remember, this questionnaire will only be of value if it is used as a discussion, relationship-building, and planning tool by partners together. If you have completed the questionnaire separately as organisations or individuals, it will be important to discuss any differences in the results and the reasons you are viewing aspects of the partnership differently.
Below are some questions to guide your discussion of the results: Click here to download a PDF version of the questions.
- What phase of partnership development are we most focussed on at the moment?
- Is there a particular phase that we need to put more energy into now or in the near future?
- Are there parts of the partnership development process that have been missed, skipped or not planned for? Is this impacting the effectiveness of the partnership?
- Do the scores reflect the strengths and weaknesses of the partnership or are there other reasons why they are high or low?
- How do our strengths and weaknesses in one domain affect our performance in others?
- What areas do we need to put most energy into now and in the near future?
- Are there plans in place to build our partnership in weaker domains? Is there more we need to do?
- Has anything changed or developed since our last review?