- 2 Day Training
- Cultural (awareness/safety) Competence
- For people / organisations working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities
- This training is complemented by our A Place for Culture training for working in the Early Years area
SNAICC offers a two -day Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Cultural Competency Workshop for workers in family and community services. This training program is designed to support individuals and services that work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families and children to build their cultural competence, skills and understanding. The program is based on our popular resource ‘ Working and Walking Together’.
This workshop is designed for:
- Agencies and services wanting to gain cultural knowledge and skills for working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families
- Individuals who want to increase their knowledge, skills and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and its diversity
- Organisations wanting to increase the cultural appropriateness of their service for their Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clients and community
* No prerequisites.
Contact SNAICC to discuss how to host or connect to local training opportunities.