ARE YOU IN?
SNAICC is about organisations and community members standing up for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families. It’s about you, your workmates and hundreds of other organisations joining together for a strong voice.
We are an influential national peak body which represents the interests of Aboriginal families and children across Australia in child and family welfare, child care services and early learning and pre-school.
Take the first step to supporting community-controlled change.
Now is the time to join SNAICC.
- Being part of a strong voice for change
- Exclusive free access to SNAICC’s online resources
- Yearly subscription of our popular SNAICC Newsletter, along with exclusive member alerts throughout the year
- Discounts to the SNAICC Conference and SNAICC Training
- Exclusive early bird Aboriginal Children’s Day offers
- Membership Certificate and Welcome pack
- SNAICC voting rights (for full members)
JOIN ONLINE NOW
How would you like to pay for your membership?
If you are experiencing issues with Paypal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice to be sent to your organisation. We are working to resolve this issue. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.