Partnering with SNAICC
SNAICC is always seeking opportunities to further expand on our training role, drawing on the strengths of our small team of experienced Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and non-Indigenous staff and a pool of high quality Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander workshop facilitators
- Aboriginal Family Support Services SA (AFSS)
- Aboriginal Child, Family and Community Care State Secretariat NSW (AbSec)
- Australian Childhood Foundation
- Australian Childhood Trauma Group (ACT group)
- Family and Relationship Services Australia (FRSA)
- National Association for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (NAPCAN)
- Ngroo Education
- Queensland Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Child Protection Peak (QATSICPP)
- The Healing Foundation
- Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency (VACCA)
Host a Workshop for your community agency or region:
If you are interested in hosting any of our workshops contact SNAICC staff to arrange a quote for our team to visit your region and deliver a training package to your service or community.
Many of our workshops are flexible in delivery and can be made adaptable to suit the specific needs of your clients, staff and or community.