The program offers an initial two-day workshop including community and educator engagement followed by mentoring, with a follow up workshop 3 to 6 months later to review developments and extend action areas.
Culturally informed educational workshops that provide practical tools for educators, focusing on culture within the curriculum aligned to the Early Years Learning Framework (ELYF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children and families
This workshop is designed for:
- Early childhood educators
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Educators
- Community Members
- Families, parents and carers
- Child Care providers and workers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Educational Support Workers
*No prerequisites, however this workshop compliments our Deadly Futures training.
Contact SNAICC to discuss how to host or connect to local training opportunities.
- Early Years Learning Framework Good Practice Factsheets
- Bringing Child Rights Into Your Classroom (book and poster set)
- Growing up Our Way
- Carers Website