|Registration Type – all prices include GST||Earlybird
|Indigenous Organisation & Students – SNAICC Member||$630||$740|
|Indigenous Organisations/Students – Non-Member||$660||$770|
|Non-Indigenous/Non-Gov Organisations – SNAICC Member||$840||$945|
|Non-Indigenous/Non-Gov Organisations – Non-Member||$880||$990|
|Government Organisations – SNAICC Member||$1,050||$1,155|
|Government Organisations – Non-Member||$1,100||$1,210|
|Government Organisations – Earlybird||$365||$420|
Registration Fee Entitlements
|Entitlements||Full Registration||Student Registration||Day Registration
(applicable on nominated day only)
|Access to Sessions|
|Delegate Satchel and Conference Program Handbook|
|Tea Breaks and Lunches|
Student registration applies to full time students who are currently enrolled. Proof of current concession/enrolment will need to be supplied.
SNAICC Member Conditions
- SNAICC Individual Members may register only one delegate at the member rate; Organisational Members may register up to 2 delegates.
- To be eligible for the SNAICC Members rate you must be a current member of SNAICC and quote your membership number.
- All non-SNAICC Member registrants for the SNAICC 2017 Conference will be offered a $50 discount on their annual membership (valid from October 2017 – October 2018).
Payment of Registration
Full payment is required with your booking. Please forward credit card details, bank remittance or a cheque made payable to “EECW ITF the SNAICC 2017 Conference”. Full payment for your registration must be made within 14 days of invoice.
It is a condition of registration that full payment is received prior to the commencement of the Conference. If full payment is not received before 10 September 2017, delegates will not be admitted.
Should you be unable to attend the Conference, a substitute delegate is welcome.
All cancellations or alterations to registration must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat – Encanta Event Management. Cancellations and ‘No Shows’ that have not paid will be charged the full registration fee and any incidentals, including accommodation.
1. A full refund, less a cancellation fee of $150 will be made on those received by 31 July 2017.
2. No refund will be made after 31 July 2017.
3. All refunds will be paid after the conclusion of the Conference.
Social Events Terms and Conditions
When you register you will be asked to nominate if you will be attending the inclusive social events included as part of your registration fee. If you are not sure please select “attending”. If you select “not attending” for a social function included as part of your registration fee, you will forfeit your ticket to that function. It may be possible to reinstate your place provided Encanta receives a minimum of ten working days notice in writing prior to the commencement of the conference, but this cannot be guaranteed and is subject to availability.
Accommodation Terms and Conditions
Each hotel has its unique cancellation policy. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions and cancellation policy for the property you select. You will be asked to provide a credit card to guarantee your booking when you register. This is held in a secure place and the card will not be charged at time of registration unless it is a condition of the property selected.
Travel Subsidy applications will close at 5.00pm AEST on Friday 21 July 2017
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander owned and operated organisations are eligible to apply for a travel subsidy to help cover the costs of sending representatives to the conference. Travel subsidy levels are as follows:
Group A: $500
Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and regional towns or remote communities 300 to 600kms from Canberra.
Group B: $750
Darwin, Perth, Tasmania, Cairns and remote communities more than 600kms from Canberra, and non-remote rural cities and towns in all other states and territories.
Group C: $1,500
Remote communities in the Top End Northern Territory, Western Australia, Torres Strait Islands and those not covered above.
Each organisation can apply for only ONE subsidy regardless of how many representatives attend.
SNAICC’s budget allocation for travel is limited. We hope to be able to allocate subsidies to all eligible organisations that apply, but if we have more applications than we can accommodate we will give preference to organisations that have representatives presenting papers, workshops or setting up displays at the conference. After this we will allocate subsidies on a first-come-first-served basis.
Who can Apply
- Travel subsidies are not available for individuals, government departments or non-Indigenous organisations.
- The subsidy is made to the organisation by electronic funds transfer once the subsidy has been approved and registration fees have been received.
Application for Subsidy and Processing of Payments
- One person from each eligible organisation should indicate that they wish to apply for a subsidy on behalf of that organisation on their registration form.
- Please check with your colleagues and ensure that only 1 person applies.
- Please complete your registration online, or send your registration form and registration fee payments to the conference secretariat.
- Travel subsidy funds will be transferred to successful organisations within ten working days of registration fees being received and processed. It is the applicant’s responsibility to follow up approval and receipt of travel subsidy with the conference secretariat.