By becoming a SNAICC member you join the chorus of Australians speaking up strongly for our children and families. SNAICC is only as strong as our membership; the more members we have, the louder our voice can be.
SNAICC members are our first point of contact for feedback and input into policy. The SNAICC Board of Directors and Secretariat advocate for and support our members, in both good and troubled times. Become a SNAICC member to speak up strongly for our children and families.
Our members are supported with an array of benefits, from the ability to vote at the SNAICC AGM (full members only), free access to our complete range of online resources, discounts to training packages, and subscription to the SNAICC newsletter.
SNAICC membership is available in two categories, which have been tailored for both Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community controlled organisations (‘Members’) and mainstream organisations / individual supporters (‘Associates’).
To qualify for Membership your organisation must be an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander entity which works for childhood development, safety or wellbeing.
The following two categories qualify for Associate membership:
- a non-Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander entity that works for childhood development, safety or well-being; or
- a natural person who works for childhood development, safety or well-being
By joining the SNAICC community of members, you help strengthen our sector in advocating for our children and families at all levels of government.
Membership benefits include:
- Complete voting rights at the SNAICC AGM (‘Members’ only).
- Exclusive free access to SNAICC’s complete online resources catalogue.
- Specialised access to the SNAICC website, granting discounts to training packages and digital downloads.
- Subscription to the SNAICC Newsletter, which is delivered three times per year, as well as a copy of the SNAICC Annual Report.
- Access to exclusive early bird National Aboriginal and Islander Children’s Day offers, on top of our NAICD posters and promotional material packs.
- The opportunity to stay up-to-date with our work via exclusive member alerts and regular eBulletins via email.
All memberships cost $200 per annum.